Win the ultimate hybrid experience, a Gas2Coal Hybrid Grill and accessories, worth over $1,300. Gas for speed, Charcoal for flavour. It’s really a win win situation. Find out how to enter below
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER
This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This promotion is not open to trade (commercial) or wholesale customers.
The promotion commences Wednesday 5th December at 5.00PM – Friday 14th December 2018 (Promotional Period).
Entries must be received between Wednesday 5th December at 5.00PM – Friday 14th December at Midnight 2018. Entries received after this date will be ineligible.
The main prize draw will take Monday 17th December at 1:00pm at Aber Living 17 Mainstreet Place, Te Rapa, Hamilton
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, simply LIKE our Facebook page and TELL US who you will show off your grilling skills to this Christmas. Each comment is an entry.
The major prize includes a Char-Broil Gas2Coal Hybrid Grill, a Rip-stop Cover, a 3-piece Toolset, a pair of High Heat Leather Gloves and a Digital Thermometer. Did we mention this is worth over $1,300.
Spot prize packs include a Char-Broil Apron, a Char-Broil Cookbook and a 3-piece Toolset. Valued at over $120 each.
- Competition closes midnight Sunday 14th December 2018.
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- Each comment is one entry.
- By entering the competition the winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Char-Broil is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on Monday 17th December 2018 and notified by email, phone or private message.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Char-Broil and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Char-Broil (and the parent company Aber Living) are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Char-Broil and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Char-Broil, 0800 163 163.
The promoter is Aber Living.