450 grams pizza dough, pre-made
115 grams pizza sauce
230 grams fresh Mozzarella, sliced
2 Roma tomatoes
60 grams fresh basil
- Evenly spread charcoal briquettes across Gas2Coal charcoal try. Insert tray in grill, light burners and close the lid to allow charcoal to ignite. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Open lid and turn burners off. Leave lid open for 5 minutes before placing pizza stone on the grates.
- Close lid with pizza stone on grates and wait for grill to reach 280 degrees C.
- Dust countertop with flour and roll out pizza dough. Dust peel with extra flour and place pizza dough on top of peel.
- Using the backside of a ladle, spread pizza sauce on rolled-out dough and top with mozzarella, tomato and basil.
- Using the peel, transfer pizza to the pizza stone. Close lid grill for 4-6 minutes, or until crust is golden-brown and cheese is melted.