If you’re looking for a quick, easy and healthy weeknight entree, grilled Greek chicken breasts is a great choice. Chicken breasts rubbed with a garlic and lemon vinaigrette go straight on the grill and are done in minutes. Choose chicken breasts on the thin side so they not only cook quickly but evenly.
2 lemons, divided
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1½ teaspoons oregano
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
4 thin chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- Combine the juice of one lemon, garlic and oregano in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Rub half the vinaigrette on the chicken breasts. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the chicken 3-4 minutes a side.
- Cut the second lemon in half and grill the cut side until good char marks form.
- To serve, drizzle the remaining vinaigrette over the chicken breasts and finish with a squeeze of the grilled lemon.