Cervena Venison Rack
- Remove the outside silverskin with a sharp knife and season well.
- Cut into 4 double cutlets or cook as a whole piece.
- Sear on BBQ over high heat to get a nice browning.
Remove to the rack in the BBQ hood and cook for 35 minutes for a whole rack and 10 mins for the double chops at a moderate heat (180°C).
- Mix all the ingredients and combine with the raw egg.
- Fill the Capsicums and place on the hot plate over moderate heat and cook with the lid down for 20 minutes.
Slice into individual chops and serve with the baked pepper and your favourite fresh tomato salsa or tomato chutney.
Recipe by Graham Brown, courtesy of cervena.com