Win the ultimate backyard BBQ prize pack worth OVER $1,100 and enjoy maximum juiciness with minimal footprint.
To enter simply COMMENT on our Facebook post who you will share 50% juicer meat with this summer. Each comment is an entry. Remember to LIKE our page to find out if you’re our winner.
Our prize pack includes a Char-Broil Signature 2 Burner BBQ, a 2 Burner BBQ cover, 3 Piece Tool Set and Digital Thermometer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER
This promotion is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. This promotion is not open to trade (commercial) or wholesale customers.
The promotion runs from Tuesday 10th December at 2.00PM – Tuesday 17th December 2019 at 11.59pm (Promotional Period). Entries received after this date will be ineligible. The main prize draw will take 18th December at Aber Living 17 Mainstreet Place, Te Rapa, Hamilton.
- Competition closes 11.59pm Tuesday 17th December 2019.
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- Each comment is one entry.
- By entering the competition the winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Char-Broil is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn on Monday 17th December 2018 and notified by email, phone or private message.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 5 days, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Char-Broil and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Char-Broil (and the parent company Aber Living) are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become the property of Char-Broil and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Char-Broil, 0800 163 163.
The promoter is Aber Living.